So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

and

4 Likes

So much more where they came from. Mr Soo is a dab hand with a lens, but requires encouragement with publication.
Good nights, Cellarites,
Soo xx

4 Likes

Isn’t he just? What camera does he favour?
Three rousing cheers for Mr Bee, Leader of the Squirrel Pap Pack

4 Likes

deleted

3 Likes

Mornin’ all.

Much to do, much to do.

yardarm

5 Likes

Morning folk

Sinbathing might happen here today

5 Likes

I should say that something can hardly fail to; but is it nice, precious? Is it crunchable?

5 Likes

I am sunning myself on my hammock

Several Flights for the US may have been shocked at the view

But knickers to them

5 Likes

Mr Soo uses a Panasonic Lumix, DMCFZ72. Or his 'phone, which is surprisingly good.

Today has been taken up with visiting my Good Friend’s grave, tidying it up and applying yellow roses. Went for a walk and, on my return, I found a bouquet of white and yellow roses on the doorstep - no card or message of any kind.

Soo xx

5 Likes

Ach, don’t bother about them - it’s the inbound passengers who have cause for alarm.

3 Likes

Mr Soo took brilliant photies of last years’ Fascinator on his 'phone

Evening All

Thought that I had posted earlier, but the Internetty was more treacly than usual

Sighs & Liberates Pitcher

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

He is poised and ready for this year’s fascinator, Carinthia.

I still have little idea of who might have left flowers for us, but we decided to accept that they were meant for us and they are arranged in our Best Vase.

Soo xx

4 Likes

I am really looking forward to it myself, Soo

Lovely about the flowers

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

I kind of think I know who might have left the roses, but I am cringing at the thought of asking him. It would be ‘out of character’ for him, but he knew that I’d be leaving yellow roses for my Friend. Mañana.
Soo xx

4 Likes

I may have a wee swim in the gin lake

Before it evaporates in the sun

What would I do without the gin lake?

5 Likes

I think I have your rain, Twellsy - if you drop me an address I will return it to you under cloud cover. Meanwhile, anyone got any gopher wood going spare? Downpour of Biblical proportions in the region of Gus. Who’s been having the kind of fun to bring this on, that’s what I want to know. This is clearly a less respectable street than I thought.

4 Likes

Just wot did they get up to in Gomorrah anyway?

There’s been a little rain here, and a little more promised, but nothing major.

yardarm

5 Likes

Nothing here yet, but am sneezing…

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Am also waiting for a 'phonecall from Podiatry- I have an appointment next week ,& the Orthotics haven’t yet arrived

Sigh

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

All sounds a bit crap, Dahlink. Slammer?

4 Likes