So, who wants to help ... to take refuge in the Cellar?

Rather depends what they’re responsible for. If it’s providing another adder to have a go at Adam - ideally taking out Broody as well - then I’m all for it.

We could do with an entomologist, too, to provide the scorpions for Pip and WR. It would be totally unethical to risk poisoning a snake.

4 Likes

We need a Boomslang. They are stunningly beautiful and they eats eggses and are very good indeed at spotting them (please cover the ears of your happy little flock, joe; I wish them nothing but good. But thanks to you know who, they are unlikely to be troubled by snakes, of course).

4 Likes

Let’s not mess around with half measures. One bite from an Inland Taipan is enough venom to kill 100 people. It’s Australian, of course.

5 Likes

“Deadly Boomslang Snake Venom Makes You Bleed From All Of Your Orifices Until You Die”

A bit like listening to Pip & WR, then.

There would appear to be a fine line between scientific curiosity and idiocy:

3 Likes

Well, okay. I’d get that ‘pretty face’ totally ratted, so that its poison could be something we may recognise.
Soo xx

4 Likes

Why not just milk the snake and we could have a huge dedding

Why are Aussie beasts so venomous?

And the non venomous beasties are equipped with huge sharp teeth
P

4 Likes

How’s the Nedake, Twellsy?
Soo xx

4 Likes

There’s actual Blue out there today.

And frost.

That calls forra

yardarm

4 Likes

Grey here

I am orf shopping with my rehab assistant

This includes beer buying

Happy old bat here

5 Likes

Oi! Who are you staring at?

7 Likes

That is one of the loveliest and strangely weird but also gorgeous pics I’ve ever seen, joe. Fab.
Soo xx

4 Likes

That’s a once-in-lifetime sort of photo, isn’t it.

4 Likes

It really is and I have been glad ovvit, Fishers.
Soo xx

2 Likes

Gorgeous wee chick and mum

4 Likes

Oof
Greetings from Sneeze Central

My services were not required at the showroom, as deliveries were expected, & a meeting at Lunchtime.

I donned my Middle 'Normous Nat -& accompanied BiL to the funeral
It has been an Beeeyooootiful day here, after a perishing frosty start

BiL has gorn & bought me some Ciroc Vodka (!)

That will be tried tomorrow evening…

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

You can have a slammer today, if you want…

3 Likes

The Estonia Vodka is running low & should definitely be enjoyed while we still have it…

4 Likes

Possibly that way of thinking is why it is running low. No, no, I’ll waive my fee…

3 Likes

Declines on Chaise
Accepts Slammer in aGrateful Manner…

Carinthia. xx

3 Likes

And will you also waive the tortoise? (Extra time in the gin* lake for anyone who knows the reference)

*Or preferred alternative

2 Likes