A month+ of The Archers

Just saw a report on Sky News, of a new movie, which has No actors (Just like TA).
No script (Just like TA) and no competent production.

The film is in fact 8.5 hours long and shows nothing but a flock of sheep in a field.
The people who made it say it is a guaranteed cure for insomnia.

Surely this is sure to be a success with TA fans too. It’s so similar.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Not for everyone…

4 Likes

Makes me feel sheepish!:grinning:

5 Likes

You can tell this is an old video from the SoC days. There is something about the scriptwriting that gives it away.

4 Likes

Baaa Humbug!

4 Likes

Are you feeling wooley? Peggy Woolley:grin:

6 Likes

Dear me! Smut!

That’s what we like to see…

5 Likes

It won’t be that similar, though: no continuity errors, for a start. Talented cast for a second. Plausible scripts for a third.

4 Likes

Ewww (not Ewe, please note) you horrible little poster. There is smut and then, despite the Fish’s views, there is just plain perversion.

Yick.

4 Likes

I wasn’t thinking smut when I wrote it.Just a sheep related thing to make a smile:grinning:

6 Likes

Oh all right then. I’ll believe you. Just this once, mind.

Quite like the idea of a long film of sheep just sort of sheeping around.

4 Likes

Smut, I’m glad to say, is in the eye of the beholder.

If correctly viewed, everything is lewd.

5 Likes

Lurid, licentious and vile, there should be more of it…

A delightful young woman I worked with back in the late Cretaceous once announced “I can’t stand smut”; then, just as there was one of those ‘angel passing’ pauses, she elaborated "But I quite like downwight filth". It was made all the better by her inability to pronounce “R”, bless her. Her wedding was one of the most enjoyable I have ever attended.
And what that has to do with anything I have no idea… Dear X___, she was a complete sweetheart, and one always had to listen quite hard to what she said, because even if it was apparently quite a hackneyed or obvious thing, X___ had thought it out for herself - she very seldom absorbed/repeated received opinions; and sometimes when it sounded as if she was about to embark on something obvious, it turned out to be anything but and rather thought-provoking. She had had a rather strange upbringing and early life and seemed to rely very purely on her own estimation of things in a rather dauntless way.

6 Likes

She sounds a splendid person!

4 Likes

And! If it’s not correctly viewed, to be lewd. It just proves you should have gone to Specsavers

3 Likes