A plastic free wedding

Aside from the fact that it, surely, isn’t that hard to have a plastic free wedding - was there something betwixt Jazzer and Fallon at one time? Odd comment on Monday from Jazzer I thought.

5 Likes

Jazzer has always loved Fallon, Kara.

(Your thread title is making me hum ‘I don’t care if it rains or freezes, so long as I got my plastic Jesus sitting on the dashboard of my car’. How about a free plastic wedding, that could be interesting.)

4 Likes

Free the plastic! Elastic fantastic!
um…
Fallon makes one sick!
Running out of rhymes here

4 Likes

Nothing too drastic
Or involving mastic (wasted on the she-dolt Fallon anyway and most of the British populace along with her)

pauses, reconsiders and says, ach the hell wi’it, ‘drastic’ works fae me.

3 Likes

Did we have any plastic at our wedding, o Fish? I don’t remember any.

4 Likes

More than “something” - and it was actually consummated (in particularly improbable circs , even by TA standards) in AmEx. Jazzer nobly stepping aside so Fallon and Plank could get together was actually quite a touching moment mainly down to how well Ryan Kelly played the scenes leading up to it.

I always felt Fallon and Jazzed would have worked well as a couple. She would have “tamed” him (I’ve always felt his macho, Jack The Lad posturing was covering for not being with her) while he conversely would have encouraged the wilder, spontaneous and artistic side that once made her an interesing character. Plank simply drags her down to his depths of tedium.

5 Likes

To be fair to Fallon, she’d stopped being interesting before she got involved with Jazzer.

3 Likes

I expect parts of the PA were plastic. Um. No, I don’t think there was much at all.

2 Likes

The obviously faux ‘I’m so fun’ side of Jazzer I find hard to listen to. This may soften that!

2 Likes

Is Jazzer going to, standing at the front of the venue in tartan taffeta, speak up and stop the wedding?!

2 Likes

He cares too much about Fallon to do that to her.

1 Like