…and there's plenty of evil in this world!

…right on, Prof! Just think of all the recent TA scripts! …it don’t get much more evil than that! “…why must innocent listeners suffer?” …why indeed?

…who is Harold Jayston? :thinking: (…who is John Galt?) (…shrugs) (…see what I did there?)

5 Likes

Agreed, but fair play to John Rowe, who I thought played a blinder tonight. (A strong contender for the Joe Grundy Memorial Prize for the Best-Polished Turd on Radio.)

5 Likes

He did ok, didn’t he.

Presumably the reference to “evil” is meant to suggest something really drastic out of Jim’s past; it isn’t a word to use lightly. I do hope that they will manage not to make it a stand-off between the eighty-year-old Jim and his now-ninety-year-old childhood sexual abuser. That would be too bloody trendy-problem for words.

5 Likes

And, yawnworthiness aside, rather difficult for tbtb to DO anything with. Shula getting Jim to explain exactly where the Bad Man touched him? I think not. Jim discussing it with apAlistair? Jim going to the police? Don’t see how any of those would work, and I’m not that keen to find out.

5 Likes

…er, um, you mean like reporting it to, er, um, to… …PC WoodenCop? (…but he just might be over-loaded at the moment, what with TheBuntingDisappearance and the LlamaNapping, and the AmbridgeJoyriders, and …cont. on p94.)

5 Likes