Another horrible thought

Janie’s invaluable spoiler round-up offers, for 16th Nov, “Lexi takes charge”.
Of the pantomime? Please, make it not be so.

2 Likes

Yes, oh dear, that might be so, given that the day before it’s ‘is it goodbye to an Ambridge tradition?’ Let’s hope she just takes charge of Roy.

2 Likes

No dere, let’s hope she is taken in charge and deported with extreme prejudice, for pretending to be Bulgarian when actually Albanian, or something. Nowt to do with Brexit, except of course her being the sort of poster-girl-if-needed for it, more that she gets quite massively on my tits. Plus Roy is now getting it regular, which has to be a bad thing in itself. Horrible little man.

2 Likes

I won’t let you turn me against Roy. He reminds me of several wet boyfriends I had. Why did that type gravitate towards me? It was probably my mother’s fault, she was too nice to them, could spot a lame duck at a thousand paces. I expect they loved me as a sister really and wanted to be adopted by her.

4 Likes

You are admirably loyal, Janie, to wet boyfriends everywhere and to your younger self.

But I won’t let you turn me in a Roy-favouring direction either, because I think he graduated from being wet-ish to full-blown obnoxious during his dalliance under canvas (ah yes, that does have a whiff of useless boyufried* about it, viewed in one way, as well as of elderly mould) with Elizabeth and his later attempt to get his feet under the LL roof - look, you know what I mean, so shuttup. I had great sympathy with Freddy’s rudeness in calling him a hobbit then.
*boyufried has to be the best Freudian slip for me this year, and I am not even remotely a cannibal (does nail-biting count at all?)

2 Likes