Best Laugh for Ages

Best laugh for ages

2 Likes

Sooosan saying Lynda has a face like she has trapped wind

5 Likes

I think someone should suggest they both have faces like slapped arses, and then perform the obvious experiment.

Susan and Lynda are being written now as caricatures of themselves, or so it seems to me.

3 Likes

Another SOC legacy, I’m afraid.

2 Likes

I was out, in a car which has untuned its radio so that I couldn’t find Radio 4, and have only just heard the insane Susan behaviour, as well as the clearly deliberate-nuisance Lynda guff.

My untutored comment was “Oh, good grief.”

I had not yet come across this thread at the time.

3 Likes

I’m assuming she was a tad optimistic when stating her size and this was the ensuing Hilarious Consequences™.

3 Likes

Can’t be the Hilarious Consequences yet, joe, no one has been sick on it. Quite apart from it not being remotely funny - one has to consider that aspect too.

2 Likes

I find that the editorial notion of comedic and mine are somewhat separate – by about a continent and a half in at least one instance.

Keri Davies apparently admitted that the Grundys staying for best part of a year at Grey Gables free of charge was not something that would have happened, but they “were unable to resist the comedic potential”. My reaction was that they managed to restrain themselves, because that storyline was about as comedic as a dead hedgehog in the fridge.

2 Likes

(Don’t ask.)

2 Likes

schpoilschport! I was so going to, too.

2 Likes

Well, you would, wouldn’t you.

It was exceedingly flat too.

2 Likes

Not as bad as the jockstrap, mind, which was also in the fridge “for a good reason”.

2 Likes

I would condole but there are some sorrows which should perhaps remain private, don’t you think?

2 Likes

You are almost certainly right.

Shared student houses, eh?

2 Likes

“because some silly bugger’s put Algipan you know where”… etc

Kit and the Widow, dunno if that one is on youtube

Well if it is, I can’t find it from a quick squiz and my CD has inadvertently emigrated (hisss! boo!)

2 Likes

(Long pause while I watch rather a lot of Kit and the Widow, and try to remember that I ought to be making tomorrow’s porridge…)

1 Like

Speak for yourself!