Costa Rica needs

another racecourse, does it?

That would be another on top of how many that it already has?

4 Likes

Paul as “one if the two people I cared most about in the world” was priceless. (I do NOT think it was a continuity error.)

I don’t like Matt at all - the elderly couple’s flat story was one of his most damnable tricks and not the only one - but you have to have a villain and he’s a good value character in that slot.

5 Likes

I wonder if they are finally going to make some use of the coincidence that it was Tom (am I right?) who found Paul, whom he didn’t know, in the street after Matt had him beaten up.

3 Likes

Tom arrived on the scene after Paul had been hit twice, and Mikey ran away.

On the second occasion he was hit perhaps three times, not badly enough to leave bruises noticeable at the post mortem which must have been held after he died of a heart attack the following day.

4 Likes

That’s the kind of hitman one wants to hire. One who leaves little trace.

3 Likes

He warned him to stay away from Lilian, and left him to get on with it. It seems to have worked, because Paul high-tailed it to Cardiff.

2 Likes
Fanta. Ta.  I thought Tom was involved but I knew I was hazy on the details.
3 Likes

Indeed. Silent but deadly.
Very soon Pc Plank will have the Buttons framed for this.

4 Likes

[quote=“Migrantfrperson, post:8, topic:300”]
Very soon Pc Plank will have the Buttons framed for this[/quote]PC Plank should leave his buttons alone !!

3 Likes

I was going to say, “Costa Rica needs Matt,” but on second thoughts it can do well without him.

2 Likes

The answer to my OP question, by the way, appears (on the evidence of using a search engine, and of someone whose son lives there) to be “none”.

2 Likes

And isn’t it a bit frowned on for the course owner to be a horse owner in races held at that course?

3 Likes

Just a tad, I think. But I am not sure; maybe he or she is simply not allowed to bet on horses s/he owns when they run on a course s/he owns.

2 Likes

I looked too, and came up with the same answer.

2 Likes

The answer is always 42

2 Likes

I’ll bet the Costa Ricans, don’t even play by Jockey Club rules.

2 Likes

Apparently there is a race-course in Costa Rica. Curses!

3 Likes

I think we should have a whip round. To raise cash for one way tickets for Matt and Lil.

2 Likes