Jim Lloyd … John Rowe
Adam Macy … Andrew Wincott
Jazzer McCreary … Ryan Kelly
Fallon Rogers … Joanna van Kampen
Peggy Woolley … June Spencer
Hannah … Helen Longworth
Andrew … Tim Dutton

2 Likes

Hannah? There was a pig-girl of that name in 2008-2009, for about four months until Tom drove her away. Seems unlikely that she’d come back.

1 Like

I think it must be, given the job openings at Berrow Farm. Remind me, how did Tom drive her away? Just by being Tom, I suppose, but was it anything specific?

I hope if she applies for a job at Berrow, it doesn’t spoil Jazzer’s chances. At the very least, I want Tom seriously worried that he is going to lose Jazzer to Berrow and better still, Helen having to do some work because Susan quits. Susan could keep her other two jobs, the shop and the post office, and tell Helen to go stab herself now that Neil is making good money.

1 Like

So, I wonder what these 2 are up to.

Aged 42 & 53 in really life.

‘Hannah’ is the local press of Preston is described as “the cheeky pig lady”. The mind boggles.

‘Andrew’ I’m putting my money on being a quicky for Shula to dust off the cobwebs.

1 Like

… & STILL no Anisha. Despite the crisis at work.

Is there a moment when she can be officially described as one of the forgotten ?

1 Like

Armers, Andrew is Jake and Mia’s father.

1 Like

Ah. Dammit.

I preferred my version.

2 Likes

Brian offered her some extra work, implying it was part of the Brian-Tom joint enterprise; she took it; Tom exploded at her for being “disloyal” and, being Tom, refused to admit that he might have done anything wrong.

2 Likes

Thanks, Hedgers. Tom really is a dreadful little toad. Can’t wait for some comeuppance. Though usually I wait in vain.

1 Like

There’s Andrew Eagleton on the BL board too.

2 Likes