Fallon Rogers … Joanna van Kampen
Carol Tregorran … Eleanor Bron
Peggy Woolley … June Spencer
Hannah Riley … Helen Longworth
Philip Moss … Andy Hockley
Lee … Ryan Early

2 Likes

No Russ! No Lily!

Blimey, you’re right. Have they really gone off to Manchester? I didn’t believe that would happen. Because if Russ for example went back to his wife then we’d surely hear a lot from Lily!

No Helen either, yet we do have Lee again. It had been suggested he might be Henwy’s karate teacher but that can’t surely be the case if Helen is not in the cast list, so who is he? Something to do with Freddie, perhaps. A probation officer, if that’s what they’re called? No, wait, ‘judgement day’ for Freddie is not until Sep 28.

Oh, and Carol Toboggan is there. I always enjoy her lovely voice, hope they give her something interesting to say.

Oh.
I was rather hoping she’d been buried under the pile of post-it notes, never to be heard of again.

1 Like

I like the actor’s voice so much that I’m happy to hear her no matter what she says, but they have done a rubbish job with the character. If she was to be acerbic, which is the way it started, it would have been nice if she’d shown some true wit, which she never did. Saying Christine used to smell of horses and that Susan is a gossip and a Horrobin didn’t quite cut it.

And I really went off Carol when she said Helen deserved a slice of happiness.

1 Like

The original line was “if she looks at me again I’mma cut her a new smile” but it lost something in translation.

3 Likes

May I use the word “snork” on here ?

2 Likes

I don’t see why not.

2 Likes

“Snork”