Daily Mail Magazine Archers Update Dec 10-15

Is Nic lurking in the wings ready to emerge as the new Lynda? Her Nativity play, despite a costumer crisis, is a triumph. Lynda however is subconsciously doing her bit to make sure the panto is a fiasco. Driven to the edge by the egos of his staff, Alan makes a scene that Usher applauds.
Elizabeth creates her own drama for the twins’ 18th birthday when she delivers an emotional gift and a surprise.
Pip carries on acting as if all is well, but cracks under the strain of lying to Jill, while Lilian goes digging deep for the truth about Matt’s role in the invisible racecourse scenario.
Meanwhile Eddie and Joe get Tumble Tussocks ready for its debut and Johnny makes a decision about his part in Adam’s plan.

Thanks to maggiesaes from the Bowman Board

3 Likes

Lynda however is subconsciously doing her bit to make sure the panto is a fiasco.
“subconsciously” ? Really. By God I’d have told that women to f’cough a very long time ago.

Elizabeth creates her own drama for the twins’ 18th birthday when she delivers an emotional gift and a surprise.
The Mummified body of Nigel ?
A “from the grave” tape of him telling them how he loves them. One of those “if you’re watching this then t means I’m not around …” ones.

Pip carries on acting as if all is well, but cracks under the strain of lying to Jill.
Lying is a strain to her. She does little else fgs.
… & lying to the grasping grannie about being up the duff by a Fairbrethen. If any lie is justifiable it’s that one.

Meanwhile Eddie and Joe get Tumble Tussocks.
They’re making some big deal about 2 barrels of scrumpy.

2 Likes

Alliteration is seductive, I know, but how do you justify calling Jill ‘grasping’? Not that I disagree with the general thrust of your sentiments regarding Pip.
Or indeed, regarding the Grundys, the Frillies and their fragrant widowed mamma, or the Snellbeast

Grasping for air was in my mind … maybe better put “gasping grannie”.

I’m hoping this gives her a seizure.

3 Likes

Oh yes, so am I. Extinction for the Hooting Stickybeaked Loon is long overdue.

3 Likes