Daily Mail Weekend Magazine Archers Update Apr 14-19

More of Natasha’s murky past bobs to the surface as one of her exes gets in touch, and that old adage ‘marry in haste, repent at leisure’ hovers in the strife-torn air over Ambridge.
There’s trouble under many a village roof this week as money worries come, yet again, to various Grundys, causing Ed to consider a dodgy offer.
Alistair, worn out from coping with Jakob’s oddities, spends much of Good Friday listening to Shula moaning.
Jakob, meanwhile, carries on fulfilling his duties of being the scriptwriter’s cliche - because he’s a bit Scandinavian, he must be a cold fish - as Johnny seeks a roof over his head, Chris has an awkward encounter, and someone makes a surprising decision.

Thanks to Maggiesaes from ‘The Archers in Mustardland’

3 Likes

“It’s no good, Emma. I’ve tried all the scams I can think of and nothing’s worked. I’m going to have to dishonour the family name and… do the job I’m paid for.”

3 Likes

I hope that, for once, these projections live up to their billing.

I long to hear the penny drop for sausage-boy. Natasha getting her comeuppance too, but most of all the chipolata.

3 Likes

I think we can be fairly confident that she has had frequent servings of chipolata, Armers

3 Likes