Daily Mail Weekend Magazine Archers Update Jan 12-17

There is a perfectly good reason why Alistair is found with his trousers round his ankles, but few are willing to believe it.
While rumours about the luckless vet run through the village, Tom is quick to pay a visit to the girl he left howling at the altar, but will his presence be welcome?
Matrimony is on the air at Brookfield, but plans to promote the barn as a wedding venue prove problematic.
Blight threatens other Ambridge schemes, putting life at Greenacres bachelor pad under pressure - and stretching Tom and Natasha’s business to the limit - while another attempt to elevate Shula to sainthood will fall on stony ground with many of us this side of the mighty Am.

Thanks to Maggiesaes of ‘The Archers in Mustardland’

5 Likes

“The rats is extra!”

4 Likes

…ah, now there’s a Good Idea! :heart_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

I have leopards for
The rats

5 Likes

That seems a bit of an uneven swap, Twellers. Leopards would definitely be extra, but a must-have addition to any Ambridge wedding, I feel. Possibly starve them for a couple of days beforehand, too.

Proper leopards, you understand: none of yer shoddy, undersized imitations.

3 Likes

It’s the latest thing; releasing butterflies is passé, not to say cruel, so instead we’re releasing large carnivores.

3 Likes

…did someone say “leotards”?

…I rest my case, m’Lud!"
3 Likes

Hmmm

I used to wear leotard tights and soft blocks all day every day

2 Likes