Daily Mail Weekend Magazine Archers Update July 1-6

It’s easy to see, things being as they are in Ambridge these days, how hurtling to the ground from a great height would seem a bit of a treat. Ruth gives it a go, while other Ambridgers teeter on the brink of ruin and despair. Jennifer sinks to a new low, broken by the battles being fought under the roof of Broken Home Farm, while Emma’s hopes of having her own home are dashed.
Lynda’s spirits take a dive as she struggles to find a keeper for Beat The Goalie, while Helen’s cheese making classes go into steep decline.
Brian clutches at any straw that might stop him from going under, while Toby struggles with his fears of letting Pip down - and Rex remains floored by Anisha’s bombshell.

Thanks to Maggiesaes from ‘The Archers in Mustardland’ Board

3 Likes

There is only one true katabasis and Nigel did it. All others are mere imitations.

3 Likes

Hurtfully overlooking Rod Hull there Sparrer. … he never did get the reception he wanted.

3 Likes

What is Ruth up to? I can’t imagine her up on the roof at Brookfield.

3 Likes

My guess would be a zip line or paragliding just to show how plucky she still is at 50.

2 Likes

Aha! From 17 June (Lowfield):

“Ruth is very happy with her birthday presents, which include going bungee jumping and abseiling.”

3 Likes

Gawds, I hope we don’t have to hear it!

2 Likes