Daily Mail Weekend Magazine Archers Update July 7-12

The sound of Lilian’s cackle startles the roosting birds of Ambridge, sending them reeling and cawing into the sky. Their shrieks mingle with the noise of revelry as Lilian’s party gets under way, and Jakob comes to the rescue.
Over at Greenacres, Jim swallows even more humble pie, while Alistair - reeling from recent revelations - hovers on the brink of a disastrous decision, and Jazzer sinks deeper into his own Celtic twilight.
The giant carrot of Peggy’s bequest dangles in front of many an Archer, and Eddie wonders if there might be something in it for him.
Meanwhile, Adam and Ian face another of their many boring crises and, as the clearing up from Lilian’s Knees-up gets under way, Toby makes plans for a birthday bash.

Thanks to Maggiesaes from ‘The Archers in Mustardland’

5 Likes

“Yes, I will take Shula back. I don’t deserve to be happy.”

4 Likes

…sounds a bit “zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz”, although I must admit that bit about “the giant carrot” sounds promising! :smirk:

3 Likes

…but wud nae TheKaledonianKlown ha’ summat ta sae abooot what is surely (Shirley) his vairy ain province? (…hoots mon¹!)

¹ and for the enthusiasts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIekZvhyrsk

1 Like

Last seen at Lower Loxley, iirc, and the cause of much unseemly and barely credible mirth in Elizabeth (she’s got Depression, you know, but the brave little woman still finds penis-related visual gags hilarious).

3 Likes