Daily Mail Weekend Magazine Archers Update October 31-November 4

Here we sit, atop Lakey Hill and its ancient burial grounds, as night falls and the autumnal mists mingle with the smoke from early bonfires. Unearthly moans rise up. Could it be Jack Woolley’s long-dead dog, Captain, or the lingering echoes of Nigel Pargetter from his curiously protracted fall from the Lower Loxley roof? No. It’s the combined cries of various Ambridgers that rend the air. Harrison’s caught on the horns of a dilemma, Lynda has a date with destiny, Kenton’s preparing himself for disappointment, Lilian puts her foot in it, and one of the Fairbrother brothers is running out of options.
All these woes are as nothing, though, as Kirsty faces up to ghosts from the past and wonders what they want of her.

Thanks to Maggiesaes of ‘The Archers in Mustardland’

4 Likes

Ooh!

Oh.

Well, as long as the unearthly moans aren’t from Archer women engaged in houghmagandie, I suppose it could always be worse.

3 Likes

“Joinnnn usssss! Joinnnn usssss! You get a free sheet and everyfink. Use the stairs your husband’s slaves repaired, jump off the church tower and joinnnn usssss!”
:ghost:

PS: Hedgers, you owe me either a brain-valeting or a Soixante-quinze. November is quite bad enough without that sort of thing. ugh and also groogh.

For the uninitiated

2 Likes

Wiv pleasure, m’m.

2 Likes

Thank you, me dear [grinnity] [ginnity]

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: So, who wants to help … to flummox the cellar?