Greenwood Cottage

belongs to Brian Aldridge, not to Borchester Land.

4 Likes

Not any more it doesn’t, clearly. Not dure HOme Farm belongs to Brian any more, to be honest.

Small round objects, loosely heaped.

4 Likes

Brian seems to be selling off bits of HF, presumably because the insurers won’t pay up for the Lowmead cleanup. Maybe he’s flogged Greenwood already? Could BL have bought out his share of the shoot? They seem to think they run it anyway. (Who the SWs think runs it is a mystery, not least to them.)

3 Likes

Words to be graven over the Tomb of the Unlamented Scriptie, them. In a remarkably unpleasing font, if I had anything to do with it.

3 Likes

As an aside, why didn’t Emma and brood move in here when Will decamped to theirs? She’s so desperate for them to have their own place (chicken factory etc)… I know, writers put plotline before sense, but still. This has bugged me for weeks!!

3 Likes

It would have meant moving all William and Nic’s stuff out, as well as that of the children, which would not have been something Will wanted and would not have been particularly pleasant for Ed and Emma to do either. Moving house is traumatic at the best of times, doing it for an indeterminate number of weeks would be worse.

2 Likes