Ha bleedin ha ha ha

Has anyone ever known someone to come over faint because of a man whom they knew reading a story aloud?

Or indeed known someone be unable to sleep because of a retelling of a mildly scary story?

The howls of laughter from Alistair and co were clearly prompted by the risibility of the “plot”.

6 Likes

I felt embarrassed for the cast, tbh

6 Likes

Is this where a party of old folk, from a rest home, managed to ascend stairs to watch the performance ?

What this bunch of script-writers and Editor don’t know or understand is boundless.

7 Likes

Indeed. As if. Strewth.

6 Likes

And how does Jim feel tomorrow when there are not a mini-bus-load of imported oldies at the performance, just five people who already had tickets? Remember, Elizabeth said sales were dire for every night.

6 Likes

Oh, don’t be silly: it will be a word of mouth success as all the Laurels inmates will recommend it when they are out and about.

5 Likes

“Yes, it’s the best production I’ve ever seen. (whispers) please help, they won’t feed me until I sell ten tickets.”

5 Likes

Yep.

Well, the ones who remember what they saw, who they are & what century we’re in.

7 Likes

That’s the SWs out, then

6 Likes

How the Ferk did they all get up the stairs?

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Bucket full of bricks?

6 Likes

I was also quite concerned about getting them all up (and then back down!) the stairs… Love that I’m not the only one!

8 Likes