Hi

'S’fun, that.
Consider me destabbyfied.

3 Likes

I occasionally allow myself a treat.

3 Likes

Champagne and Sherlock. Don’t tell me you are also gnawing idly on a fresh-killed primary care medic?

3 Likes

Nah; they are almost always tough.

3 Likes

What a beautiful cat

I am slave to two moggies and three Bengals

Bengals are gorgeous little leopard like limbs of Satan who know that their soft spotty coats and huge eyes will melt any human

3 Likes

Well, on the rare occasions those do not, they can and do call on the aid of their Big Mate, the aforementioned Stan…

3 Likes

Gus

Would you like to offer a leopard a wee bit of a break?

I will have them ready to go for a week or two in a few moments

3 Likes

o gawds, have I instituted a massive international game of pass-the-pusscat, whereby I take delivery of leopard or two about the same time that Mrs B. Cat lands with Fanta to enliven and cheer the Fishly (and Sparrerly) surroundings?
Um.
Where does one find the means of breaking into a postbox at this time of night? Better the Pussen one knows than the Leopards one don’t.

4 Likes

4 Likes

emphasis mine

Which is why thank you all the same but cats do not get welcomed in this house. They are death to birds and fish – and even if not, yattering at us from windowcills is regarded as hostile.

3 Likes

I would dispatch a parrot wot swears farts giggles and steals my wine or beer to the Fishly/Dunnock residence

I feel they would enjoy a parrot being herself in the house

She does not like vodka or gin

4 Likes

Wouldn’t fit in here then. Wot’s she doing hanging around wiv you?

5 Likes

She is trained not to like them as it leaves more for me!

4 Likes

Not even if someone were to - and I quote a certain Fish here - put multicoloured mice through your letterbox? A psychedelic rodent incursion would soon change your tune. Whether in the circumstances Modom would be minded to assist is another matter…

3 Likes

When That Cat turned up starvin’ and thirsty, we welcomed him in.

We just don’t tend to encourage them.

4 Likes