I just found

I keep hoping Pat and Tony will include Johnny in their wills. Not for his sake, purely to put two noses severely out of joint!

3 Likes

But we’d still have to wait for years and years for them to die.

1 Like

I dunno. Tony is in his sixties, and trees lurk round every corner.

5 Likes

I’m certainly feeling more cheerful after reading that.

4 Likes

That’s OK, you don’t need a death for an Inheritance Row.

4 Likes

But has he gone? Permanently, like? Not in Timothy Watson’s fetid imagination, he hasn’t. He’s banging on in RT 22-28 April (p9) that Rob “probably” could return “but given a little breathing space, for everybody’s sake”. As lodger chez Burns no doubt.

1 Like

There’s something of Rob’s somebody should have broken off before it did such a large amount of damage…

2 Likes

His brain?

3 Likes

I think that Rob’s only chance of returning, is if a certain celebrity editor, makes such a monumental Horlicks of Eastenders - and the viewing figures do seem to indicate that as a possibility :skull: - that the Beeb decide to get rid of him somewhere… Anywhere… As rapidly as possible.

3 Likes

June Brown’s not impressed I gather.

2 Likes

Why should it be us who suffer?

And why should they not simply sack him? Or not renew his contract; he must have one, surely they don’t give people guaranteed employment for life?

2 Likes

Eh? This is the BBC we’re talking about. It’s not as if they’re using their money. :wink:

2 Likes