"I made this playlist specially for you."

I can’t vouch for the videos, but here are a few songs…

3 Likes
3 Likes

How did we miss this one? Doubly appropriate, I think:

4 Likes

I think I prefer the original

3 Likes

Always liked the McTell version, though it’s not the “original” - the song dates back at least to the beginning of the C20. Remembered the Hot Tuna version when I was listening to a live album by Jorma Kaukonen and G. E. Smith. The combination of title and band was too good to resist!

5 Likes

No, I know. Make that “I prefer an older version.” I can see why Hot Tuna was your choice, though.

5 Likes

Incidentally, do we now take it that the Lee SL has been junked? If so, it must be a contender for “Most Pointless Introduction Of A New Character”

A fairly crowded field, though.

6 Likes

That assumption might be premature. I feel there is a major meltdown brewing involving the BFN offspring, and Lee might have a minor contribution to make. Here’s hoping whatever happens will be bloody, with lasting damage

5 Likes

I hope you’re right, Gus, but they seem to be dumping all of the misery onto Tom which, while a good thing in itself, may have the undesirable consequence of protecting Helen from equal misery in the storywriters’ mistaken belief that there is only so much to go around.

6 Likes

Two or three well wielded baseball bats should be enough to impress on them the fallacious nature of that belief, I reckon. Elbows, knees, ankles, ribs and face.
< dusts hands, happy with a needful job tidily done >

6 Likes