If Matt is on form

[quote=“JustJanie, post:17, topic:581”]
I have a feeling Simon Williams doesn’t know what to make of the character
[/quote]Hardly surprising, when the SWs haven’t a clue.

4 Likes

Just to be clear, this is Adam’s jaw we’re talking about?

4 Likes

Nice to be back. Thx all.

5 Likes

I lerrrve Fishers’ scenario, and it is definitely Modom’s jaw being fractured in it, on my reading of it.

4 Likes

Yes, I knew that really and I love the scenario too.

If Adam really does go and tell Justin then he deserves to be punched. I wonder, was he never just a teeny bit pissed off with his ‘favourite cousin’ Helen (and one must remember that his other cousins are Tom, James and Johnny) for blabbing to Rob and Adam and Charlie?

3 Likes

He’ll do it anyhow, possibly after consulting either Ian or Helen, and then hate himself for it at tedious length.

2 Likes

I’d like to hear any of those conversations!

‘Helen, remember when you caught me and Charlie snogging then blabbed to Ian? Well, wouldn’t you know it, but something rather similar has just happened to me, spooky or what! I suppose there’s no sense in asking you what you’d do, we already know that. But what do you think I should do?’

5 Likes

Bwahahahaha. Lovely, Janie. You is evil. A compliment, that, in case anyone wondered.

5 Likes

[quote=“Gus, post:18, topic:581”]
While the HyphenatEd increasingly looks as if he is not up to the job, at least he doesn’t seem to mess the actors around and get up their noses in quite the same way as the late and unlamented Shorn O’Competence.
[/quote]There are a few I wish he WOULD mess sround.

La Badger could be messed around into a mincing machine & I’d still think she got away lightly.

4 Likes

…instead of just her lines

1 Like

Well, we heard the one with Ian: nasty, wasn’t it.

3 Likes

Yes. Self-righteous twerp, Ian. He of all people knows the consequences of listening to people who don’t know the facts - or in Rob’s case deliberately distort them - blabbing a nasty story to the other person concerned.

2 Likes