I'm wondering if young Roooaaarrrieggghhhrrrr!

…has a slight “Oedipus Complex”? (…well, this tosh is so badly written what else could one think?)

…and how the hell can you talk about these things earlier in the future?

…utter tosh! …balderdash! …and bollocks!

(…and so sorry to hear about poor Jilly, @joe :cry::sob: )

3 Likes

I don’t think so; if he has, he is a necrophiliac as well. And I think (hope) that you are not William, flinging absurd sexual slurs for no reason.

5 Likes

I think I agree with you, and must admit that I wrote the first part of my observation whilst listening to the first 5 minutes of last night’s feeble effort, as SquireAldridge & BastardSon were reminiscing about BS’s Mum. I realized as the wretched effort continued to wander and waver about that my assumption might have been totally wrong, but my excuse is that as the plot (…there’s a plot??) wavered and wandered, so did my post! I rest my case, YourFishyness!

5 Likes

Seems fair to me.

Today’s little love-fest between Jennifer and Elizabeth made me want to spew: neither of them actually gave a shit about what Ruairi felt, each was only interested in (Jennifer) her guilt about not having insisted on forcing him to talk about his mother before yesterday and (Elizabeth) her self-righteousness being given a boost and some positive reinforcement.

6 Likes

She’s going to slink about like the weasellier sort of stoat, seeking whom she may devour support now, with her new found inner strength and unclouded mind, isn’t she?
Drat the woman to Heck.

5 Likes

…yes, up and over the parapet sounds like a good idea to me! :wink:

5 Likes

It would certainly concentrate Freddie’s mind wonderfully if he ended up in charge at this point.

6 Likes