Is Jill…

…turning into Larry the Lamb?

2 Likes

That might make Burns Ernest. Anyone for Dennis?

3 Likes

Hooting like a boat in the fog tonight. Mad as a hatter.

4 Likes

Enough of the mad old bat. Time to kill her off or have her incarcerated in a locked ward in perpetuity.

I suppose the only bright spot is that it appears to be the character rather than Greene who is losing it. Hmmm, unless Greene no longer takes direction well and is hooting off her own, as it were, bat and they are giving her this ‘save the world’ complex as a way of dealing with the problem via either of the plot developments listed above.

And I am sick to the back teeth of sodding Kirsty in her white linen.

5 Likes

Reading her pompous, self serving interview a couple of weeks ago I’d say she is not one to take any direction. Nor realise she’s over-egging it.

4 Likes

Totally agree ! I’ve never been a fan, she always sou ds on the edue of hysteria . Re the Duxford sisters, she seems to have forgotten that she is the mother of someone who runs a poncy hotel with a’fain daining’restaurant attached !

5 Likes

Greetings, Vinniesmum. You must be ever so proud, I had the photo of him twisting Gazzer’s nadgers on my kitchen cupboard for a long time.

How ‘fine dining’ is The Orangery? Thought it was a light lunches and afternoon tea sort of place and the local fine dining was Grey Gobbles. Not that that undermines the point that Jill lacks self-awareness and perspective.

3 Likes

I presume the reference was to GG? Easy to lose track - Caroline was not of the True Blood.

3 Likes

Welcome, Vinniesmum!

4 Likes

Ooh - seconded! My profound apologies; skim-reading, I didn’t pick up that we had a new member! Welcome, and surely worthy of a celebratory YAAAAARDAAAAARM! over in the Cellar?

4 Likes