It's broked!

My lovely shiny effoffometer just went BANG. Lots of black smoke.

In other words, and speaking purely for myself (no doubt somebody somewhere will say they loved it), tonight’s episode plumbed a new low. How do they keep managing that?

6 Likes

(I find the digital ones are a lot more robust against out-of-range measurements.)

Well, the more discerning listeners they drive away, the easier it’ll be to please the ones who are left…

5 Likes

I enjoyed Vince and David. I didn’t mind Tracy and Adil.

Do tell of the particular bits that had the air go blue in the Gusly Mansion. I think yesterday, during the scene with Ruth and Josh, the air was more blue at Janie Towers.

5 Likes

Oh, dinna fret, the air was blue last night too. The wrong actrons seem to be being directed to exaggerate their vocal tics; in the case of the poison dwarf Ruth, ‘that’s a definite gnaw’.
Does she actually think she owns the sodding farm?
Do TBTB not remember that the Aldridges no longer live at Home Farm? Because it rather sounded as if they didn’t.
Am so through with Easter Bunny Stupid.
Any Tracy = too much Tracy
And sorry, but the Vince/David interaction was just mad. Unless Vince is spinning gold out of straw making solar panels from hoofs and bones.
Plus Elizabeth needs disembowelling with a rusty teaspoon.
Gxx

4 Likes

So many people do, and most teaspoons are stainless.

5 Likes

Yes, I had a big hate on at her over her fragile widow manipulation of stupid, guilt-ridden David, giving the truly horrible Ruth a genuine grievance for once. I’ll add her to my list again, though it’s yet another woman. Is there not a man who is equally loathsome? Happy to cast hatred their way if given suggestions.

4 Likes

Controversial, but current Christopher is imo fairly obnoxious.
Alan is a creepy git.
Tom Titttt? How could you have forgotten Tom Tit? He wouldn’t like ittttt, being forgotttt.
And it would cheer me greatly were Roy to choke on his Horlicks one of these nights (who would have thought the lad was so flexible?)
K#nt#n? Fire ants up the urethra are too good for him.
I could go on. I often do…

Oh. Ian. Ian is utterly loathsome. Chuckles McFeckin’ Broody. Mind you, so is Adam. Surrogacy [spit]

3 Likes

Oh, thanks, that’s a great relief. I had indeed forgoTTen abouT TTom, out of hearing out of mind, yes, Chris is not my favourite person, I dislike him slightly less than I dislike Alice but that’s not saying much. Ian, yup, gotcha!

Sorry, I have a slightly soft spot for Ken’on. And you know my inexplicable, well, it’s more of a pity thing really, for Roy. Oh, Alan, I know, I know, but I don’t mind him either. Thing is, I like the actor, can’t get over that. And don’t mention Leonard, he’s on my Christmas card list too. Or the actor is. I don’t know, fiction and real life, so hard to tell the difference …

4 Likes

Not in our environment - everything rusts including stainless steel

Send yer stainless to me and for a fee I will send it back rusty

4 Likes

Had me lovely device not blown up the other day, it would have done so tonight. It’s the actrons I feel sorry for; Freddie’s in particular.
Excuse me, but I must go and don a more absorbent cardigan.

2 Likes

I can think of a few for him too

6 Likes

I live in a bog with lots of holes

4 Likes

What did happen to the Poo Lagoons anyway?

3 Likes

Still there as far as we know, and being used now Bridge Farm has all those cows again.

3 Likes