JennyDahlink giving advice in choosing a partner?

…Bwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaa!!! …hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
…hhhhhheeeeeeeehehehehehehehehehhehhhhhheeeeeee! …OMG! I think my sides are starting to s—p---l------i---------t! (…straining/tearing sound!)

4 Likes

She did pretty well from her choice even if she does spend most of her time disrespecting him.

6 Likes

Which of her choices? The first one left her without a word, the second left her with a lot of acrimonious words, the third one stayed in spite of her affairs and had the same number of affairs himself.

5 Likes

One thing I do find mildly encouraging: the absence of forthcoming-infant-related twittering and bleating from JD, which I choose to see as a portent that It Is Not Going To Happen. Though that might well be overestimating tbtb’s capacity for joined-up thinking, maintaining consistency of major characters, etc.\

really, why DO we bother?

4 Likes

The cruel distance between yerself (quite possible be-moggied) and the off-switch?

6 Likes

Count your blessings; it could have been Peggy…

“Make a good marriage and always remember, it is most unladylike to acquire money whilst vertical”

5 Likes

I’m sure there were times in me drinking days when I crawled to the cashpoint: does that count as ladylike?

4 Likes

If you are female, probably. If you are male, definitely.

4 Likes

…true, but adding these three words “and his money” might (IMNSHO) be more accurate! (…just sayin’) :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes