Just breathe

Did anyone else find this a little strange? Especially since the last time Lee touched Helen, in class, she had a bit of a meltdown.

6 Likes

It sounded like something melted down this time too.

The good ā€¦ &, equally, the bad ā€¦ thing about radio is that youur imagination is unrestricted.

4 Likes

The really interesting thing is that she pressed against his hand on the exhale not the inhale. She really is unlike anyone else, because everyone elseā€™s chest expands when they fill it with air and deflates when they empty it, but hers apparently does the opposite.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve seen that happen when people breathe entirely with the diaphragm rather than using the rib cage - the chest shrinks as the ribs are sucked in (and the lungs expand by being pulled downwards). Thatā€™s usually associated with very unfit people.

4 Likes

Itā€™s typical manipulative Helen, the ā€˜touch me, donā€™t touch meā€™ message. Note she crowbarred the Dead Brother card in too and we got a ā€˜sorry Helenā€™ or words to that effect from Lee. He seems constantly to be apologising to her, for touching her last time, for telling off the thug Henwee ā€¦ sheā€™s got him just where she wants him. Thatā€™s why I donā€™t think, in spite of whinges about his ex, that he is another Rob. He might be another Greg, though. There was a man who let Helen interfere with him, his ex and his children. Be very, very careful, Lee!

5 Likes

Heā€™ll be found in a shed having kicked himself to death, you mean?

5 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

Do we know how old his children are? I donā€™t think we need another combined family storyline, a la Will, although the writers do appear to have completely forgotten about that altogether.

5 Likes

There are 1d6 of them, each 2d6 years old, or to be filled in as required by the scriptie of the week.

(This is gamer jargon for ā€œroll a six-sided dieā€ and ā€œthe sum of two six-sided diceā€ respectively.)

4 Likes

I donā€™t know about strange, but itā€™s not advice any responsible person should be giving to Helen.

4 Likes

I dunno. If she were underwater, or in a burning buildingā€¦

4 Likes

I think the elder is 12.
And no, we donā€™t need any more brats.

3 Likes