Just me, or

…were the sound levels tonight all over the shop? Was doing kitcheny things so possibly not a fair assessment.

One decent line, from Brian: “She pounced while the balance of your mind was disturbed” .
And one revealette: that Gnatasha told Tom they were to be wed.

Oh well, I am confident tomorrow will make up for it. But what is this strange burning sensation assailing my nethers?

be v careful - I have a small bet with myself. One of you is 1/3 on.

3 Likes

Seems entirely in keeping with the sort of self-directed, go-ahead businessman he’s shown himself to be.

(dons green eyeshade)
(inserts matchstick into beak)
(cracks wings)

4 Likes

be’ave.

3 Likes

That bird is being 'ave.

3 Likes

< cold beady glaring >

Don’t you get etymological wiv me, young Fish. Or it will be slapped caudal fin and early to pondweed fer you.

But what about the sound levels/balance? Was it just me?

4 Likes

I am just waiting for the business woman to clash with the brave independent ace turkey baster queen of the mankwold

5 Likes

There were definitely longer pauses than usual between scenes, and I struggled to hear a couple of lines, particularly between Alice and the mothers. The whole “so, when are you going to get pregnant??” storyline makes me very uncomfortable.

5 Likes

Was Jennifer drunk, d’you suppose? Otherwise I cannot think what would have possessed her to say that in front of Susan.

3 Likes

I reckon it was the snow…

Meow-meow sauce anyone?

3 Likes