Less a prediction than an aspiration…

When whoever it is goes in to make up the room, Jim has hanged himself, having first posted a combination negative review and suicide note.

4 Likes

…David blames Josh, Ruth blames David, Ben blames himself and no-one blames Pip.

4 Likes

…apart from us, I trust?

5 Likes

I have never particularly felt like blaming Shula, so Pip gets it by default unless Helen was involved. Then I have to use dice.

5 Likes

I’m sorry? Why on earth can we not blame both Pip and Helen, for everything? I would, and I’d throw Elizabeth in for good measure.

Come to think of it, this particular disaster can be legitimately traced back to Elizabeth.

5 Likes

The Dopeys have one hell of a cheek, roping Chelsea of all people in to assist with their Jim problem. And the more fool her for turning up to help.

As for the dialogue between her and Jim, words fail me. Gah!

5 Likes

Stimpson proving he is down wiv da yoof?

5 Likes

Down wiv da plague would be preferable

5 Likes

Totally with you on blaming Helen and Pip for everything, I’d throw in a few more besides, Ruth obviously, but one thing I don’t understand. How is Elizabeth to blame and for what? Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy to blame Elizabeth for anything, in principle, but not sure about this particular instance.

5 Likes

Elizabeth persuaded David and Ruth to accept the loan from Vince, if they had not then Vince wouldn’t have been able to demand repayment, they would not have sold the land, the electric charging thingie would not have happened (or at least not on ex-Brookfield land and Jim would not be up in arms about it. Simple.

5 Likes

Were the Dopeys not under financial pressure they would probably have abandoned the B&B notion once Ben went barking and moved back in. Financial pressure, Vince’s fault. Vince knowing the Dopeys: Widderbeth’s fault.
See? Easy if you try ;- )

5 Likes

Oh, yes of course, you’re right! Of course as they say, there’s no fixing stupid, the Dopeys didn’t have to enter into such an agreement on those terms, nor agree to pay back the aborted (sorry) New Zealand holiday.

5 Likes

I know, I must try harder! :slight_smile:

5 Likes