My ears…

…are bleeding

3 Likes

Me too! Is it up there with the hen night episode? Worse, in some ways, as we had Dopey getting all choked up with his love for the ‘perfect’ Mrs Dopey.

3 Likes

I woke up in time to hear that

Silly me

Is Toby in bed with Kate, then ?

Gawds

Carinthia.xx

3 Likes

I do hope so! Because it will put Miss Dog-in-the-Manger Pip’s nose out of joint.

3 Likes

Yes …. & with no right to be.

3 Likes

I was thinking exactly the same.

at least, when I wasn’t screaming “MAKE IT STOP!!”

2 Likes

I didn’t listen to it …. &, from reports, won’t bother catching up.

3 Likes

I hope that you managed to avoid it, Armers

I was listening to the programme about the NHS, from 1-45pm . Mention of the Cobbler pulling teeth with his pliers on a Sunday morning fair put me orff my Lunch…

Late MiL, who would have been 110 last week told of visiting Bakewell for the day, having toothache, & having the tooth extracted

Some day out…

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

don’t miss out on the adult bouncy castle- or am I confused?
who writes this shite!

3 Likes

On this occasion it was Paul Brodrick.

2 Likes

“Cobblers” and “as enjoyable as having teeth pulled” about sums it up

2 Likes

I was fully expecting at least one broken hip, a couple of lost teeth, and the birthday girl being shipped off to A&E - perhaps they just wanted the village to have some “fun” - what it actually means is a disaster looming round the corner…

3 Likes

Misread that as “birthday gin”, which would have been an improvement.

3 Likes

Well, it seems the Toby and Kate predictions were correct! Cripes. Do we think she’s preggers too?!

4 Likes

Well done, Carinthia!

And I do hope not. She’s left enough children scattered about the globe being looked after by other people for one person’s lifetime.

3 Likes

At least the others are in the care of their respective fathers. Can’t imagine Toerag stepping up to the mark.

2 Likes

Well, Kate’s usual tactic is to bog off and leave the father with the sprog. Which would at least mean Kate bogging off.

3 Likes

I should have put money on it, Fishy, & the fact that , when I heard of Kate dressing in ‘killer heels’ I thought that that wouldn’t do the Bouncy Castle any good at all…

Phsychic, I am, or, as an elderly neighbour used to say ‘Pisskick’…

Carinthia.xx

3 Likes

oh…so Toby gave Kate one up the Castle
was he a pawn in her game?

5 Likes

Certainly he’d like you to believe that it ain’t him to blame.

3 Likes