MYOB, you utter muppet

Yes, Fallon, I’m talking to you, you interfering, sanctimonious, sentimental heap of utter pointlessness.
[Slams lid of blanket-box shut repeatedly and with grate force on Mrs Plank’s head and neck]

Isn’t her halo a fire-risk in an enclosed and paint-infested space?

5 Likes

Yes, Fallon really did no good at all, as well as betraying Alice’s confidence and thus presumably (I do hope) losing Alice’s trust and goodwill for ever.

5 Likes

She couldn’t wait to go steaming round to turnip-headed Chris and blab, could she? Copper 's nark < spits >

5 Likes

I can’t think of anything to say other than that I agree with you both.

5 Likes

I have a nasty feeling we are supposed to like and admire Fallon, which is particularly annoying given what she is like.

4 Likes

The fact that we can’t tell how they want us to feel about her is indicative of something…

(I suspect that a competent soap-writing crew would try to make almost everyone a bit likeable, except perhaps for Designated Villains. Tragedy being the struggle of good against good, etc.)

4 Likes

I have no doubt at all that tbtb intend Fallon to be seen as good, responsible, having a string moral compass, junior pillar of the community like wot a policeman’s missus ought to be (have they met any polis, I wonder?).

Spewk

5 Likes

Macramé, I reckon, flopping about all over the place.

sorry sorry ow ow leggo my foot the tide’s coming in

5 Likes

Oh ffs, how did I not see that? :rofl:

5 Likes

And elastic string at that.

5 Likes