No great surprise

…that Pip and Toby are incompetent parents. If a healthy neurotypical two-year-old is waking multiple times every night, then you’re not doing it right…
Giving in to supermarket tantrums is another error.
And Pip should be taking steps to stop her little 'tard (you have a choice of at least three initial syllables there) hitting people.
Remind me, why does the creature exist?

6 Likes

Oh yes, rubbing my hands in glee over that one, which I sincerely hope will come back to haunt them.

I’m liking Rosie’s work very much so far. Not only is she slapping her parents - who hasn’t longed to do that, the mother in particular? - she’s learnt quite early to play one off against the other and get both to give in. Of course she comes by that latter skill from the distaff side, which makes it even more satisfying.

To make life miserable for Pip, I hope. Don’t let me down, Rosie!

6 Likes

Which one?

5 Likes

Do you know, joe, I both expected someone to ask that and identified you as the most likely candidate.

In this instance I did mean AARGh, but it is an eminently reasonable question.

6 Likes

With at least four possible answers (none mutually exclusive).

Pipsquawk for the obvious and most fundamental reason that she is and always has been appalling in every way.

The BoreFeathers were only introduced so SOC could have the name bandied about at the Ablazing Grace Memorial Old Biddies’ Tea Dance. (Despite claims to the contrary, they are not “an old established Ambridge family” - George was as much a blow-in as the Snells and Robin blew out again at the earliest opportunity.) Why there had to be two is anyone’s guess. Anyway, they had served their unnecessary purpose by the end of 2015 and should have been promptly written out again; it’s not as though anything they’ve done since arriving has been such a success as to warrant their remaining.

And of course if that SL had been killed off when it should (about the time it was mooted, IMO, but there you go) there would have been no Rosie.

6 Likes

Because Pip is a snivelling coward, I think.

5 Likes

To prove that she can do something, even if it’s just a basic biological function.

5 Likes

And she couldn’t even manage that properly.

Sorry, that is grossly offensive to anyone who needed a Caesarian; however, in my wholly biased opinion it was a poor clinical decision to give Pip one.

5 Likes

Breathing would suffice for that. Then once the point had been made she could stop.

5 Likes