No shipwrecks and nobody stabb-ded

Sorry, Gus, I know you must be bitterly disappointed - as am I - at the non bloodbath at Honeysuckle Cottage yesterday. Still, Xander shows promise for a beginner, doesn’t he?

5 Likes

He does indeed. Maybe Cousin Henry can give him some advice on knife skills.

I presume Henwy is some kind of cousin, but I can’t brain to work it out exactly.

5 Likes

Yes, Henwee and Xander are second cousins.

5 Likes

Thank you, me dear.

I’ve had a narsty thought. Will they pull a DITT * to effect a reconciliation between Alish and the Donkey-whacker? I wouldn’t put it past them.

*Deathly Ill Tragic Tot

5 Likes

Um … what is DST and who is the donkey-whacker? Racked me brains for about 2 seconds but they won’t stand much more racking than that.

5 Likes

Blacksmiths call farriers donkey-whackers.

5 Likes

beat me to it.

and DST?

5 Likes

I was trying to figure out how Alice had fallen out with Shula, or what Emma had to do with donkeys!

4 Likes

Typo. Corrected and explaned above.

4 Likes

Back to Adam’nIan, I’d be very annoyed if someone chose not to tell me someone had phoned. All very well not wanting dinner disturbed, but Adam ought to have been told whatshisname had called, shouldn’t have been Ian’s decision.

On the other hand, you’d think Adam would check his text messages as soon as he got home as the phone must have been beeping away in the car. I don’t for a minute imagine he had turned it off.

On the third hand, lots of lovely schadenfreude as Adam learns he’s made a terrible decision and there’ll be no pleasing either his boss or his husband.

I do hope his salary is less than what he was getting at Home Farm.

6 Likes

Ian is going to start to demand that Adam must get his old job back, any day now.

6 Likes

Haha, yes, that’d be good. The job Ian claimed he’d always wanted Adam to quit. Except he hadn’t had he?

6 Likes

From the emphasis on ‘hands-on’, I rather fear the worst…

6 Likes

That would solve the commuting problem, wouldn’t it?

6 Likes

Mwah! Love it!

6 Likes