OMG! Just when you think it can't, it does! They do!

…and they keep doing it! …over and over and over! What a whole heaping load of dog-cack! DOG-CACK! DOG-CACK! DOG-CACK! DOG-CACK! DOG-CACK! DOG-CACK! DOG-CACK! DOG-CACK! DOG-CACK!

What are you talking about, Sturmers?

4 Likes

The latest on-going situation/interactions between ProfesewerJimus, AliPali, FeeeeOhNooo! Simply dreadful writing, I feel so sorry for the poor actors having to deal with/utter/interpret such dog-shite scriptage!

I enjoy reading the comments/observations here on this board, but the listening experience which that necessitates in order to understand what is going on in Ambridge is not unlike enduring rampant toothache in order to appreciate the benefits of undergoing a root-canal. (…heads of to medicine-cabinet!)

4 Likes

You don’t have rampant toothache, do you? (That is sympathetic.)

4 Likes

…that was probably the best analogy I could come up with, and no, not at this precise moment, but I sure did the other night! (…if only bad script-writing might be cured by taking a couple of Ibuprofen!)

3 Likes

I hope you took it to the dentist and it has been fixed, Sturmers.

4 Likes

I think Agent Orange might be closer to the mark.

4 Likes

…but Napalm will have fewer long-lasting effects on the environment? (…exits singing “…I love the smell of scorched Post-It-Notes in The Morning!”)

4 Likes

Not to be confused with an orange gent (in any context*)

*other than Del Monte

5 Likes

I frequently confuse Agent Orange (a terrorist weapon which destroys living things) with Donald Trump (a terrorist who destroys living things). Maybe it’s the colour. And yes, this is probably political… Too bad.

4 Likes

Well I’m not about to report you to yourself if you’re not…

4 Likes

…an understandable mistake! I’m sure there are many, many, misguided souls (…including #45 himself) who mistake #45’s actions as being “presidenshul” (…whatever that means!) :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I have reported me to me. I decided not to do anything worse to myself than I already had.

5 Likes

Well, let that be a lesson to you.

On the subject of cruel and unusual punishments, how’s the floor?

5 Likes

I am giving up for the night. It’s still faintly sticky when I walk on it but I am tired and fed up.

5 Likes

Once again, pore Fish. T’aint right.

5 Likes