OMG! Who else

Feels the need for a sick-bucket on hearing MoodynBroody talking about their bucket list? …and Krate! …thinks that dreadful waste-of-space should be euthanised? …and as for the rest of it… this crap is like Stympleton at his very wortstest!:worried:

5 Likes

but is in fact the work of Paul Brodrick. They are as bad as each other.

4 Likes

Sturmers, this isn’t a spoiler, so you might get more replies if it was moved to the main Archers section. Would you like that to happen? If you would, I’ll see if I can figure out how to do it or ask another mod who does.

3 Likes

Ooooh, yes please! I would like that very much, and I would be eternally in your debt! Here, help yourself! (…proffers battered bag of Liquorice All-Sorts) :grin:

4 Likes

Done! I think that worked … do you have any of the ones with little bead-like things on them?

5 Likes

Oi

They’re my favourite…

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

OK, I’ll swop you those (if Sturmers hands them over) for a handful of wine gums.

5 Likes

Which sorts of sweeties do we reckon characters in TA might like? We know Jill is fondest of sherbet lemons, after the past week’s revelation; who else for what else?

I think David eats butterscotch travel sweets when he is driving, but Ruth prefers the rhubarb ones.

5 Likes

I would, however, prescribe gobstoppers for both Ruth and Jill. And a piranha surprise for Pip. But that’s answering a different question, I realise.

6 Likes

Acid-drops - (TheSnellWommun)
Emmmmur-Grundgie - (Polo-mints) (…wotchit Sturmey - Ed)
Tracy Horribblinnn - (Fruit-flavoured Polos) (…I said wotchit Sturmey! - Ed)
HootNanny - Hooty-Fruities

5 Likes

[snappity bitey]

“That wasn’t surprising!”

“There’s another layer under the cardboard.”

[bitey snap]

6 Likes

Joe … he’s not dead yet, is he ? … Crunchie. Like his trousers.

4 Likes

Not to mention 'Uncle Joe’s Mint Balls".

I said ‘not to mention them’.

3 Likes

Kirsty would most certainly NOT be ‘Fisherman’s Friends’.

3 Likes

Those are not a sweetie! They’re tantamount to an act of war.

If dissolved in vodka, they are an act of war.

5 Likes

Naaahhh, he just smells funny! (…thank you FZ!)

3 Likes

Ian loves Jelly Babies.

6 Likes

Alice: Wine Gums.

5 Likes

You do realise I’ve just had to completely revise my mental image of Adam?

6 Likes

Shula: Humbugs.

6 Likes