On a scale of 1 - 10…

… how awful was that?

3 Likes

Eleven at least, joe.

The halos being painted on to Ed’n’Emma are seriously pissing me off.
The humourless, how you say, ishoo-freighted Meerkat II is seriously pissing me off
The heavy-handed ‘social fairness, aren’t NIMBYs dreadful?’ agenda is seriously pissing me off

Fair to say, I am seriously pissed off. As well as. today, being seriously pissed on. That hammering from next door but one isn’t the loft conversion any more: I think they are taking the top off and turning it over to build an ark.

4 Likes

Yes, it was pretty painful and heavy going.

It would have been more bearable if, from those who are against the housing scheme, we had heard a bit of talk about the hypocrisy of the preachily sanctimonious Bridge Farm lot, Pat in particular. Tony was the only one of the BFNI who didn’t want to bite Justin’s hand off for the money. I particularly liked Pat’s grumpiness with Justin, explaining - while saying she’d sell the land to him - what an emotional tie she had to it. Right, I’ll pay you a bit extra then, sure. Shame Justin apologised for saying more or less that!

4 Likes

… and yet more whinging today. Emma … stfu.

3 Likes

That was ghastly - a lost episode of AmEx, I suspect. It obviously hasn’t occurred to them that it was lost for a reason.

2 Likes

As should Emma be. Together with whoever writes that rubbish.

2 Likes