Will crawl in a beeline…

It could have been worse.

8 Likes

Lovely!

3 Likes

Fankee, Fanta.

4 Likes

Brilliant, Gus

I can get away without listening to the programme…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Any poem which includes the word “puke” is in the higher echelons in my book.

5 Likes

I am hoping Adam agrees to have a child (how? adoption, fostering, surrogacy? don’t really care) and Ian is totally discombobulated because that was not in the least what he wanted. He thought he was asking for the moon and could forever hold it against Adam for saying he couldn’t have it.

5 Likes

Kidnap? That would be a stunning example of reusing a plotline!

6 Likes

Yes indeed. Are you thinking of Adam being kidnapped when he was a baby? Who will be the kidnapper? It should be Adam for perfect symmetry.

Have there been any other kidnappings, does anyone remember?

6 Likes

It has to be Adam. I don’t recall any other kidnappings.

5 Likes

Ben.

Surely he’s chained to a radiator in a derelict farmhouse in Manitoba with a disembodied mirthless chuckle as a tray of crumble & custard is shoved toward him each evening his only human near-contact.

5 Likes

Poor little sod, it’s probably gooseberry crumble to make his misery complete.

4 Likes

Any kind of crumble is an Abomination unto Nuggan. Crumbles were invented by a tribe too lazy to make Proper Pastry. Anyway, I’m pleased to read that Ben’s circumstances have improved so dramatically.

4 Likes

With a time machine?

6 Likes

Back in the days… (1960s) ISTR Walter Gabriel found the remains of an old well in his garden. Which he wanted to turn into a wishing-well, to make some cash at the village fete etc.

Dan and Ned talked the old fool out of it, but what happened to the well, Surely now that Batman and Robin are living at Honeysuckle Cottage, it would be an ideal time for this well to be rediscovered and for both of them to disappear down it, never to be heard of again.

Wishful thinking I know… But…

5 Likes

The hot-tub suddenly vanished downwards…

4 Likes

According to the Magnetic North map, southwest of the village, where the Hollerton Road crosses the Am, are the promising sounding “Pits (disused)”.

4 Likes

Ah, the gravel-pits where Eddie searched for Clarrie when she went missing in despair over the e-Coli.

3 Likes

He seems to have brought back the wrong person.

4 Likes

Then we must use them. It’s humbug just saying those pits are disused. There were pits all over Kent, Nottinghamshire and Yorkshire, which since the collapse of the coal industry are now doing valuable service hiding the mistakes of assorted politicians.
It’s time we got our share and used those Ambridge Pits to dispose of the mistakes of the TA writers.

4 Likes

Arguably three superfluous words there

5 Likes