Radio Times Ambridge Diary April 15-20

With Will still insisting on taking the children on regular visits to Nic’s burial site, it’s left to Clarrie to suggest an alternative - only for things to go wrong when another Ambridge resident inadvertently puts their foot in it. Later in the week, Eddie has a controversial suggestion that could put even more strain on the family - but will Clarrie agree?
Helen is fretting that her chances of winning at the Food and Farming Awards will be reduced should judge Sheila Dillon encounter Olwen.
Jazzer causes amusement at his interview at Berrow Farm, when he appears not to be taking things seriously.
And one individual is left questioning whether their life has been a lie after a secret is revealed.

In the cast are Dan, Andrew and Sheila Dillon the judge.

Thanks to fleetingeileenm from ‘The Archers in Mustardland’ Board

3 Likes

Tick

Oh, something else ending in ‘ck’. (Why is HQ worried? Is Unwell Olwyn spluttering into the cheese or something?)

I’m agog, aren’t you? That’s nice. We can all be Gogs together.

2 Likes

“That’s odd, why does that homeless woman smell exactly like Borsetshire Bleurgh?”

3 Likes

Bloody hell, she’s going to win, isn’t she? If she’s fretting she won’t then it’s a sure thing. Hell and damnation, while I’m at it.

2 Likes

I don’t see how a fictional character with a fictional cheese could win a completely non-fictional award. And if I were on the Food & Farming team in any capacity, such a storyline would piss me off mightily. La Dillon should know better. I suppose she’s another drooling Archers fan just gagging for a chance to put in a wooden appearance.

The BBC not only has its head up its arse, it is eating itself from within (probably a more pleasurable experience than eating Mankwold from any direction, true…)

3 Likes