Radio Times Ambridge Diary Aug 5-10

Lower Loxley is the scene of devastation as the aftermath of Freddie’s mistake leaves the frantic Pargetters having to pick up the pieces. As the consequences become ever more serious and far-reaching, will Freddie ‘fess up or find himself in even deeper trouble?
Elsewhere, we have birthday celebrations as Kenton and Shula hit 60. Shula, in particular, is keen to let her hair down by getting close to a charming suitor. However, disaster soon strikes when Kenton makes a shocking discovery about Alistair.
Over at Home Farm, Jennifer puts her heartbreak to one side to prepare the house for the estate agents’ visit. And Kate goes on the warpath - threatening to make a terrible situation even worse.

Thanks to fleetingeileenm from ‘The Archers in Mustardland’

3 Likes

I don’t think Freddie has the oomph to play with explosives. Takes a certain basic switched-on-ness.

3 Likes

Could it be that Ellis has set fire to or damaged Lower Loxley and Freddie is too scared to dob him in? A fire at Lower Loxley is the last thing on that list of spoilers based on an overheard conversation in Birmingham.

2 Likes

Hurrah!
Bang goes the grate big lucrative Sikh (I’m sure they specified) wedding, for starters

2 Likes

I don’t really want to see Lower Loxley devastated, Elizabeth works hard and doesn’t deserve it. Her ghastly children on the other hand, deserve everything that is, hopefully, coming to them.

4 Likes

Elizabeth might work hard but then again she is, not to put too fine a point on it, Elizabeth.
So on the whole, I’m for widespread devastation.

Wiv zombies.

3 Likes

Pore starvin’ zombies, not a brain to be found. Can you be doing with crocodiles instead?

2 Likes

Or even:

2 Likes

I’m more of the view that I don’t want to see a beautiful building damaged.

Bugger the Pargetters.

2 Likes