Radio Times Ambridge Diary Feb 10-15

Now here’s something you don’t get every week: a special two-hander episode. One of the characters to feature is a fragile Elizabeth, who finally starts to face up to her demons. But will she be strong enough to fight them? And who else will be there to lend support?
Away from all that, Will is wrestling with his memories of Nic after being thrown by a shock delivery in the post. He immediately seeks out the guilty party - but might he be barking up the wrong tree?
A familiar face is also back and immediately causing tension, Roy takes pity on a damsel in distress, and Brian fears that more financial belt-tightening may lead to problems for a member of his family.

Thanks to fleetingeileenm from ‘The Archers in Mustardland’

3 Likes

Aamon, Abaddon, Abezethibou, Abraxas, Abyzou, …

What, again?

2 Likes

If he offers Kate houseroom, I shall spit! He was so good with her when she hinted last time, saying it was about time she fended for herself, that I was quite encouraged. Dammit, is going to, isn’t he?

3 Likes

Quite right, he should point out that there are empty yurts. Very cosy at this time of year.

3 Likes

It’s going to be bluddy Jolene, isn’t it? Her speech grates on me almost as much as Rooth’s carin’ voice.
And it is not remotely anything to do with her anyway. A blow-in sister-in-law who has never had much to do with Snivelbeth: she’s being very encroaching. yuk.

4 Likes