Radio Times Ambridge Diary June 15-18

If there’s one person who was always going to handle lockdown with aplomb, it’s Lilian. As long as she could get hold of the basics (gin and fags), all would be well. The same cannot be said, though, of Justin, who’s desperately missing his normal wheeling and dealing. So when he starts to test Lilian’s patience, she tries to find him a distraction …
Someone else finding things tough is Kate, who’s struggling to stay sane in the company of Peggy and Hilda. However, there’s a surprise in store for her and Jakob, which comes after the latter takes the opportunity to put his life in order. But how will the two of them react to the unexpected news?

Thanks to fleetingeileenm of ‘The Archers in Mustardland’

5 Likes

Kill them all with fire. Please. Lilian should go up like a torch. Simon? A bit too slimy and phlegmy to go well without accelerant… Dearie me, what could this possibly be in me pocketses?

5 Likes

Whoops, there goes my collection of magnesium shavings.

5 Likes

Oh my God! I’m Lilian!

Oh hang on though, gin and fags are not enough for me, I need wine and beer too. Maybe I’m not Lilian after all, what a relief.

5 Likes

No I AM LILLIAN!

Once she give up fags

I have only 4 full bottles of gin and two dozen bottles of beer and a wine box and severial bottles of wine ready to hand

6 Likes

Meant to say that is just enough for me until next week…

4 Likes

That should keep you quiet fer an whole evening, Twellsy… :wink:

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Then later quite noisy.

4 Likes

I might even sing at folk when my throat is lubricated

2 Likes

Kate is pregnant this time, isn’t she?

I’m not sure I can bear another TA baby*.

*Well, that was badly phrased wasn’t it? But you all know what I mean. I hope.

4 Likes

Good thing she’s at Peggy’s then, with a kitten who may well be using a litter tray. Toxoplasmosis could be our saviour here.

4 Likes

Stand down the toxic kittens!

Wotta relief.

4 Likes

Bet you a dollar that Kate manages to squeeze out one more sprog to palm off on other folks…

4 Likes