Radio Times Ambridge Diary May 5-10

It’s all change at Bridge Farm and Jazzer’s got a bone to pick with Tom. Jim is advocating caution, but since when did Jazzer go in for circumspection? As for Tom, he’s telling Helen the truth about Natasha, but can he prevent the secret from reaching Pat and Tony’s ears?
Emotions are also running high at Lower Loxley as Freddie prepares to say goodbye to an old friend and Elizabeth remembers the past.
Elsewhere, Will and Clarrie feel terrible for not noticing that they were overloading Mia with tasks. Mia, meanwhile, is just wishing that things could go back to the way they were.
Jolene lets her ambition get the better of her - and Kenton’s solution only makes things worse.

Thanks to fleetingeileenm from ‘The Archers in Mustardland’

3 Likes

Spewk

3 Likes

I could have slapped Clarrie on Sunday. ‘What a good little helper you are with they sandwiches.’ Will has made mistakes too, but Clarrie really is the utter limit.

I also wanted to slap her that conversation where she charmingly warned Mia that if she had a crush on Ruairi, he wouldn’t be in the least bit interested in her. If Mia does have a crush on Ruairi it makes it even worse, and if she doesn’t it’s still highly annoying for Clarrie to assume she does. That is not how you deal with teen crushes, you stupid woman.

3 Likes

Is he still riding Nigel’s horse?

2 Likes

It would be a bit sodding bony by now. Topper was, er, topped last summer

2 Likes

Ahh right. I couldn’t remember.

1 Like