Radio Times Ambridge Diary Nov 24-29

The Ambridge pre-Christmas traditions that we all know and love are in full flow this week. First, there’s Stir-Up Sunday, and Leonard has prepared something special for the occasion. Pip thinks it’s a perfect idea, but will Jill like it?
Elsewhere, Elizabeth’s working hard to make her Ghost Stories night a success, but rehearsals get off to a bumpy start when Jim arrives late to meet his new director.
There are tensions at Grey Gables too, when Dimitrios’s leaving do turns into a rowdy night and Lynda finds herself in hot water.
Plus Lily has a lot on her mind in the aftermath of her fight with Johnny. Will she be able to put things right?

Thanks to fleetingeileenm of ‘The Archers in Mustardland’

aha. Roman Trench. Probably.

Ah, I hadn’t thought of that. Yes, makes sense but isn’t very exciting.

This is the week Helen receives a blast from the past. It might have been more interesting if Roman Trench had been Rob under a pseudonym. Initials R.T. after all! I know, different actor …

I’m gloomily assuming the blast from the past is Lee, leading to her being ‘loved up’ (shudder) on December 12.

“Well, we found them as you see them Inspector, so cold the frost’s still rolling off them even now…”