Radio Times Ambridge Diary Oct 1-6

Lilian’s relationship with Justin is facing fresh pressure, as Justin departs for his trip to Scotland - only for Lilian to discover (from a gleeful Mandy Beesborough) that he’s up in Edinburgh with ex-wife Miranda.
Someone else having a miserable time is Kate, who struggles to impress last week’s surprise guest. She’s also facing a knockback from Adam and Ian, who are both secretly horrified by her offer to help them.
Finally, a routine op at the vets results in a life-or-death battle for Alistair and Anisha.
Plus one village resident receives devastating news …

Thanks to fleetingeileenm from the Bowman board

1 Like

Who is going to receive the devastating news? I see that Christine is in the cast list this week but not Peggy. I was thinking something has happened to Christine’s son, Peter, but Peggy not being there (telling Christine it’s nothing to make a fuss about, it’s not as if she ever sees him or talks about him) suggests otherwise.

On the other hand, Professor Jim is in the cast list next week. I do hope it’s not going to be that he announces he is dying. But then if that were the case he’d be in the cast list this week, too, wouldn’t he? Unless Alistair receives a telegram:
TERMINALLY ILL STOP WILL CALL NEXT WEEK STOP DAD
Or a text: soz 2 tell U goin 2 kick buckt xxx dad

3 Likes

Hilda Ogden has been flattened under Matt’s car.

2 Likes