Radio Times Ambridge Diary Oct 14-19 (paraphrased)

Josh makes an uncharacteristically selfless offer of assistance by offering Johnny milking practice sessions in advance of his new duties at Bridge Farm. However, when David discovers this altruism, he suspects his offspring has dubious intentions.
Elsewhere, Shula has a night on the town which goes horribly wrong, and a clan conference is called at Brookfield over increased anxiety over a relative.
Bert attempts to draw Elizabeth’s attention to the troubled state of affairs at Lower Loxley, but given her total focus on matters elsewhere, will she heed his warnings? And as Jazzer continues to battle nicotine withdrawal, Hannah arrives at a different solution to distract him. Come up with your own double entendre at this point.

Thanks to PinaGrigio from Peet’s Mustardland

3 Likes

Sweet Meteor O’ Death, where are you now that we need you?

3 Likes

Shula having a night on the town conjures up some rather gruesome images.
Is there going to be a leg-over situation with Hannah and Jazzer? That would distract him for a while, I just hope that we don’t have to listen to it.

2 Likes

There’s one sure way of avoiding that, Nelson. Turn yer blocked eartrumpet to the source of the nuisance

Meanwhile - Shula’s wild night out. Laying in sal volatile by the flagon, me…

3 Likes

A wild night out for Shula would be her to order something from the bar without saying, ‘I’ll just have’ whatever it is.

3 Likes

The moment he walked in, with his tie hanging loose round his neck and not matching his socks, she knew that he was her kind of wild boy.

3 Likes

Oooh you rotten Spadger, you. And you fairly rotten Janie you, come to that.

Appreciative snorts from the GusHut

3 Likes