Radio Times Ambridge Diary Sep 15-20

Ian is mightily put out when Oliver pitches the idea of Freddie being given a job in the Grey Gables kitchen. The last thing Ian wants is a convicted drug dealer working for him, but he eventually relents and offers Freddie a trial. Will the ex-con be able to prove himself?
Tempers are fraying elsewhere, too, when Kate questions Ruth’s parenting abilities and Pip leaps to her mum’s defence. Will the fracas lead to a thaw at Brookfield?
Kate is also facing flak from Peggy, and is reaching the end of her tether when her grandmother tries to teach her a lesson.
And despite Eddie’s advice not to, Ed ends up selling one of his young rams at market, determined to give the money raised to Emma and the kids.

Thanks to fleetingeileenm from ‘The Archers in Mustardland’

4 Likes

“Why not just leave them in someone else’s house?”

“Ooah, nooooah, I take your point Kate.”

About time!

Oh.

4 Likes

One might almost think Ian is ignorant of the professional kitchen milieu. But no: because that would be silly.

3 Likes

I thought that kitchens ran on cocaine?

4 Likes

She will refuse to take the money. " This is all your fault, don’t think that giving me some money is going to make any difference "

4 Likes

Artisanal single-source cocaine, naturally.

3 Likes

Oh, she’ll take the money all right!

2 Likes

“It’s not the money, it’s the principle of the thing. But leave the cash anyway.”

3 Likes