Schadenfreude

About Hellqueen

I must be a bad person after Lee let her down with a thump!

7 Likes

Sheā€™ll stop eating again, sure as unicorns.

7 Likes

Good-oh.

Actually, sheā€™ll head off to the seamier side of Borchester to pick up someone for a shag. Shame to waste Fabriceā€™s highlights, after allā€¦

Notice she is still lying to her parent(s). Donā€™t ever change, Helen: Iā€™d hate you to recover and have a ā€˜normalā€™ life.

6 Likes

Wot we need here is a cage fight.

She: has a knife
He: knows kung fu

No eye gouging. Everything else is fair game. Last to have a pulse is the winner. Coming live on SparrerVision, subscribe now!

7 Likes

Iā€™d pay good ABCDs for that, dere Sparrer. Although

is a nod too far to the namby-pamby tendency, imo. Whereā€™s yer Sophoclean aspirations?

6 Likes

The Board says we have to have some rules or it just counts as a vulgar brawl. And ā€œno behaving sensiblyā€ doesnā€™t count as a rule.

7 Likes

Blumminā€™ red tape. What we wants is red canvas. Runninā€™ wiv claretā€¦

6 Likes

I canā€™t be the only one to think the SWs do intend Helen and Lee to get together. I can just see them planning a SL for the future in which Rob returns bent on vengeance - what better, in their minds, than for Helen to be partnered with a karate expert capable of coming to her rescue and overcoming Rob (after a suitable cliffhanger epi, obvs). It is stupid and cliched enough even for the SWs, isnā€™t it?

6 Likes

TFM

AAAAARGH

That is just what they plan gawdselpus

7 Likes

But not for long enough.

7 Likes