"She's in the attic!"

Was having an A Franks’ presence in the house denied to a visitor another one of their half-arsed homages? No, surely even TBTB have better taste than that.
Must just be me.

4 Likes

I suppose Amy saw Alice coming and fled upstairs with a cry of “I can’t see her! Get rid of her!” and instead of asking questions like normal people, they immediately decided on the spur of the moment to lie in their teeth for Amy.

And since Alice didn’t notice Amy’s car parked up outside the house, she was completely taken in.

4 Likes

Coming soon: something nasty in the woodshed?

4 Likes

Well, a woodshed is possible, I suppose, for clandestine goings-on. The ‘something nasty’ being Amy’s scanties: you cannot persuade me that woman does not have very depressing underwear.

Oh ghods, now I’ve revolted myself: manmade fibre Care Bear knickers? Bet you half a dollar. And if not that, then probably ‘Be Kind’. In pink loopy writing.

Oh come on, Fishy dere…

4 Likes

Not worth starting a separate thread just to say that Amy is a shit-stirring slut.

What do you reckon she was wearing, hammering on the door at 6am? My bet is an anorak over the Tshirt she sleeps in, leggings (too small) and trainers, no socks, but with mascara and general slap reapplied. Ew.

4 Likes

No knickers, same as last time she was in that flat. Just in case, you know.

4 Likes

In the “itchy fists” sense?

5 Likes

If only, dear boy, if only…

4 Likes