Short of breath, tired, cold, "as white as a sheet", giddy…

Doesn’t sound much like a heart attack, without any chest pain or nausea. There’s obviously vasoconstriction going on. Might be a sudden chest infection, I suppose.

(I am not a doctor; I just know a lot about kneecaps.)

4 Likes

My money is on Sepsis…

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Werl, she has been living with a Grundy…

3 Likes

With a side order of possibly tetanus because of the flesh-wound caused by junk from Grange Farm.

4 Likes

Tetanus usually goes with a high fever and sweating, though.

4 Likes

Would be fairly rapid onset tetanus, quite apart from the symptoms insofar as we know what they are not really being tetanoid.
I’m in the Carinthian camp on this one.
And I wouldn’t really expect tetanus from a household artefact, floodwater or no floodwater, unless it had been buried in the garden or summat. Mind you, we are dealing with the Grundys here, so that is not beyond the bounds of possibility.

3 Likes

Yesssss!

Sepsis 3 (?), Tetanus (and Nic) 0.

4 Likes

I will admit to being surprised that they have killed her off during the Interregnum between editors.

4 Likes

Fishy, They (probably) Had No Choice: it was that or the actor escalating her self-harming…

4 Likes

Oh dear. I was quite moved by that episode! It’s a shame, because I thought the Nic actor had been giving some really good performances. Perhaps it was a case of pending execution concentrating the mind.

3 Likes

I was just going to ask if anyone was actually moved by it, Janie. You is now the official board softy. I have a new earworm, though, “It’s sepsis one, Nicgrundia nil”.
The entire flaming clan including Joe rockiing up - strewth. If you didn’t already have a shrewd idea the drivelling little nit was going to cark it, that made it a dead (soz not soz) cert.

6 Likes

Play fair: her mother was abroad, and they decided not to call Ed and get him along too.

4 Likes

Shan’t. Donwanna.

But you make a reasonable point

5 Likes

Ooh, how about Emma rocking up and begging forgiveness? They missed that trick.

Still feeling rather sad for Will. I must say the spoiler writers were suitably enigmatic. The one-liner for tonight’s broadcast was the Grundys facing a long night. I really thought they were not going to kill Nic.

4 Likes

I must admit responsibility for this … I liked Nic & had stated such.

Maybe I should state that I dislike a whole lot of others. (Pip first, natch). But, of all the people they could have if they could have deaded once they decided tjey needed a body why her ?

It would have been a great opportunity to declutter Anisha for example. Kathy ? Joe ffs.

6 Likes

If you really have The Power, will you accept a list of People Needing Liked? There might be a bottle of the good stuff in it for you…

4 Likes

I absolutely agree about Anisha: it would have been a good way to get quit of her.

4 Likes

All right, but I don’t think Anisha is an urgent case since she is silent. Let me put in a plea to bump Pip and Ruth to the top of the list. Though it’s too late now as Will is going to be the Only Tragic Widower in the Village. It’s a shame, I had David ear-marked for that role.

4 Likes

Aye, sodding cancer, never recurs when you want it to, always does when you don’t.

2 Likes

I’ll admit Nic wouldn’t have been my first choice for a dedding.

Or in the top ten.

Or in the top thirty, really.

Even though she did have a big part in forcing Will to go back to his hateful brother and be Fambly.

There’s even less reason for Will to stick around with these horrible people now.

5 Likes