Shula

I feel like she’s being given a bit too much of a hard time for deciding their marriage is over. The writers massively hinted after the Valentine’s day Mr and Mrs that things weren’t quite hunky dorey, so this wasn’t entirely out of the blue for me. Also did anyone else wonder whether she had a bit of a crush on that chap who is/was dating Kirsty?

5 Likes

Well yes, and that was after her sniffing around Doc Locke, who was more interested in the fragrant chatela custodian of Lower Poxley. Dan needs a regulation boot squarely up his over-sensitive backside. Ridiculous and presumptious cub.

And, as previously remarked, "I would not breed from this officer’.

Shula has gone about things in a fashion both arsey and half-arsed, though. Dozy mare.

4 Likes

The time to have raised the doubts was before she frogmarched him into going into partnership with the world’s most elusive horse mechanic rather than selling up and becoming an employee. I can only presume that it was the prospect of him having regular time off and holidays that drove Shula to block it.

4 Likes

“His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of a sense of morbid curiosity.”

4 Likes

Quite, Joe.

She had her issues, decided being Mistress of the Hunt (I spell checked that. Phew !!) was going to solve it. Tjen “don’t go into employment get a partner aged 12 and spend a £squillion on expansion, watch her stop turning up … And THEN I’ll leave you”.

3 Likes

As an aside, why are Alastair and Dan doing up the ladies changing rooms? Weren’t they only just installed?

3 Likes

I THINK it’s a new portakabin thingy.

3 Likes

My theory is that they were Insufficiently Pink. There is no broadcast evidence to support it, mind…

2 Likes

None to refute, either.

2 Likes

“I’m Designer of all I survey,
My Pink there is none to refute…”

2 Likes

Don’t forget they’d been used by Tracey Horrobin, so TBTB at the Mailbox probably issued strict instructions to expunge all, er, traces of good acting.

2 Likes

I was thinking yellow, as in Aufweidersein Pet when they voted on what colour to paint their hut and while no-one put yellow at #1 it was 2nd choice for everyone.

Barry at his best.

3 Likes